THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING!
2019 IDeA CENTRAL REGION CONFERENCE
COBRE, INBRE, IDeA-CTR, STTR, ISPCTN
June 12 - 14, 2019
- Parking: The Sheraton Hotel parking garage is attached to the hotel on the south side and accessed from Sheridan Ave. Take the ramp going UP into the garage. Access to the hotel is located on the 3rd floor of the garage. If you are staying at the Sheraton and will need parking, let the front desk know you are staying at the hotel and they will give you a self-parking pass at check-in. If you are not staying at the Sheraton, parking will still be covered. We will have parking tickets to get you in and out of the garage for free at the conference registration desk.
- Presentations: Plenary session and student presentations can either be forwarded directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can simply bring them with you. All others should coordinate with their session chairs.
- Equipment: There will be a Dell PC in each room. There will not be a Mac available. If you have prepared your presentation on a Mac, you might test it first on a PC. IT support will be available.
- Posters: Abstracts are organized by IDeA theme (COBRE, CTR, INBRE) as indicated on the abstract submission form. If you did not submit an abstract, you can still bring a poster. We will have some limited extra poster space available.
- Wifi network: “Sheraton-Meeting Room”
Open your Internet Browser
Enter passcode into Sheraton splash-page box: IDeA2019
Or click “I agree” to launch Internet Browser
Central Region IDeA States: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota
We would like to invite you to join us for the 2019 IDeA Central Region Conference in Oklahoma City, OK June 12 - 14, 2019 at the Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel. The conference will feature a poster session for both faculty and students, thematic break out sessions, student presentations, NIH program officers and opportunities for networking and collaboration.
Please visit the dropdown menu for links to registration, agenda, abstract submission, and travel accommodations.
Registration: May 15, 2019
Hotel reservations: May 17, 2019
Abstract Submission: Extended to May 15, 2019
Questions? Contact OK-INBRE at email@example.com